The Short NAP is a quick list of NAP and Server/Domain Isolation links from around the web. Here are links for Wednesday the 4th of April 2007:
- Whitepaper: Using Server Isolation to Protect the Key Management Service (KMS).
Protect access to Volume Activation 2.0 Key Management Service hosts on your network - stop unauthorised machines from activating against your KMS hosts.
- Chat transcript: Deploying NAP End to End in your Enterprise.
Good questions there about NAP deployment.
- Chat transcript: Network Access Protection System Health Agent/Validator.
Unusually short chat about SH agents and validators.
- An Introduction to Network Access Protection, Part 4 and Part 5.
Brian Posey’s ongoing series on NAP at windowsnetworking.com
- Upcoming chat: The Network Access Protection (NAP) Server.
The NAP team will be hosting a chat all about the Network Policy Server