The Short NAP is a (semi-regular) quick list of Microsoft Network Access Protection and Server/Domain Isolation related links from around the web. Here are links for Thursday the 14th of June 2007:
- Citrix Acquires NAC Vendor: Citrix to enter the NAC space. Hopefully they’ll see the light when Windows Server 2008 is released, I really wish they wouldn’t go down this road.
- TechEd US 2007 Day 4: The End of the Booth: There’s an interview with Jeff Sigman somewhere, keep an eye on RunAs Radio for this soon (I hope).
- How Microsoft IT Uses Network Access Protection to Manage Network Health (Level 300): This webcast that I noted in a previous Short NAP is now available for offline viewing.
- Security and Policy Enforcement: Network Access Protection: Graziano Galante, from Microsoft Italy, speaks about Network Access Protection.
- Server and Domain Isolation Data Sheet: This two page document with an overview of server and domain isolation has been updated to version 1.5
- Ian Hameroff at TechEd US 2007: Ian interviews Rodrigo Immaginario about domain and server isolation at the Universidade de Vila Velha. This is a great video that I recommend watching. I’ve embedded the video here too: