The Short NAP is a (semi-regular) quick list of Microsoft Network Access Protection and Server/Domain Isolation related links from around the web. Here are links for Thursday the 12th of July 2007:
- Jeff Sigman Gives Us Network Access Protection!: RunAs Radio’s interview with Jeff Sigman.
- Upcoming Chat: Understanding Windows Server 2008 Networking and Network Access Protection
- Webcast: Lessons Learned in a Real-World Network Access Protection Deployment (Level 300): Louisiana State University discusses their Network Access Protection deployment. Real world stuff is pretty cool, I feel so left out..
- Network Access Protection with IPSec Enforcement Virtual Lab: If there’s only one TechNet lab you do this year, make it this one.
- Brand Spanking New Server and Domain Isolation Case Study: Reading reams of technical pages about server and domain isolation can be a little boring so why not check out this case study on the City of Sapporo’s implementation for some real world stuff.
- Forum Topic: Network Access Protection: Another configuring Network Access Protection tutorial over at kaanosh.com.
- NAP 802.1x Enforcement - Switches we’ve tested w/NAP: From the horse’s mouth - switches the NAP team have tested for 802.1x enforcement
- Clinic 5936: Introducing Security and Policy Management in Microsoft Windows Server 2008: A e-learning clinic you can view offline too for an introduction to NAP.
- Network Policy Server TechCentre: If you’ll be working with NAP, you’ll be working with the Network Policy Server, check out the new page for it up on TechNet.