Lot’s of NAP in the news over the past week or two, now if only I had the time and resources at the moment to do some more NAP testing.
- Microsoft Network Access Protection Achieves 100-Partner Milestone
The number partners supporting NAP hits 100, but anyone would be foolish to be left behind I think.
- Chat Transcript: EAPHost in Windows Vista and Longhorn (January 18, 2006)
In-depth EAP chat, not for the feint of heart
- Windows Security Health Agent (WSHA) and Windows Security Health Validator (WSHV)
Quick overview of the health agents and validators available in Vista/Longhorn and Windows XP
- Windows XP NAP client complete?
Jeff Sigman’s not so subtle hint at the XP NAP client demo as RSA 2007
- NAP Web Chats coming your way!
The ‘Using Microsoft’s RADIUS server to secure your Network’ chat has been and gone (hopefully a transcript soon) the ‘Network Access Protection (NAP) System Health Agent/Validator (SHA/SHV) SDK’ is still to come.