The Short NAP is a (semi-regular) quick list of Microsoft Network Access Protection and Server/Domain Isolation related links from around the web. Here are the links for Friday the 28th of September 2007:
- StillSecure Introduces Free Network Access Control Solution: StillSecure releases a free version of Safe Access which will help you view and report on your compliance status. This is pretty cool stuff and it comes as a pre-configured VMware appliance. Check out the Safe Access Lite site for more info.
- Serious About NAC: A great article on the realities and expectations of NAC products.
- Kaspersky Lab announces support for Microsoft NAP: Kaspersky’s on board with an agent and validator (which installs on the NAP server).
- Greetings from the Future (Or, At Least GMT+8): Ian Hameroff talks about his IPsec and NAP talks at TechEd 2007 SEA
- Know the health level of your machines on the network?? Pluto does€¦: Dennis Chung talks about Pluto Tech’s successful implementation of NAP (hmm, I wish I was somewhere where I could implement NAP..)
- TechNet Updates October: Network Policy Server, NAP and WSUS 3.0: If you’re in Australia and have got some free time in October, why not check out the TechNet Updates sessions on NAP?
- Windows Server 2008 RC0 Released!: You knew this already so stop reading this post and start deploying NAP.