Don’t call it a service pack, but what’s a service pack by any other name? Seems it’s a “Supportability Update”. Microsoft have released an update for ISA Server 2006 that brings the features that ISA Server 2004 got with Service Pack 3. Here’s the breakdown of what’s included:
- All software updates issued since ISA Server 2006 was released to manufacturing.
- Improved log viewer functionality, including an enhanced details pane view, text coloring, and new log filtering functionality.
- Updated ISA Server Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in functionality that provides access to troubleshooting tools and options available directly from the ISA Server Management console.
- Integration with the Microsoft ISA Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=79754.
- New diagnostic logging functionality.
Get it here: Microsoft ISA Server 2006 Supportability Update
Here’s the document that details the update, however there’s no real details on what updates are included, but it should be these: