Now this looks good: Microsoft Application Virtualization Management Pack for Systems Center Operations Manager 2007. If you’re deploying applications via any virtualisation/streaming solution, monitoring is essential.
The Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.5 (App-V) Management Pack enables IT professionals to use Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 to monitor App-V server systems. The Management Pack is designed to maximize Application Virtualization Server availability for handling Application Virtualization Client requests. This component delivers an enterprise-level solution to proactively monitor Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.5 server systems.
- Monitor and detect Application Virtualization service failures.
- Monitor connectivity errors with external App-V dependent services such as SQL and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Monitor when the backlog of queued requests crosses thresholds.
- Monitor the general health state of the App-V Server.
- Monitor machine-wide health metrics as related to App-V Server components.
- Visually monitor trends in the backlog of queued requests on App-V Servers.
- Monitor the number and type of alerts across the App-V infrastructure.
- Monitor response time when communicating with external services.