Gordon Martin from Canada writes a great blog on his experiences deploying Windows Vista. It’s a good read and there’s a fair number of little gems in there. I’ve been meaning to post some links to his site for some time, but I’ve just been slack and haven’t gotten around to it. Who is Gordon? Here’s what he says:
I have been an IT consultant to the federal government for the past 13 years. I am a generalist who has done some application development and a lot of scripting, AD design, network management and systems implementation.
Here are some of my favourite posts:
- UAC: Local Admin vs. Domain Admin
- Vista’s support for multiple languages
- Folder Redirection: Duplicate User Files Folders
- User Files Folders: What’s with all these extra folders?
- Folder Redirection: Not to the user’s home directory
- Folder Redirection: Amateur Magician
So, in the words of Molly Meldrum - “do ya’self a favour” and check this one out.